Skip to main content

Q&A




Q: How many times do you eat or drink a day? And what are the start and cut of times?
A: No eating. Water, juice, and herbs only. So far, I haven't developed any structure. I don't feel that it'll be necessary, but that could change. You know, our bodies will tell us what we need, if we pay attention. I'm pretty in tune, so I'll take my cues from there. However, I normally drink at least 2 liters of water a day, up to 3 cups of tea, and about a half a jar of juice.

Q: What are the health benefits of fasting?
A: Here's a link 20 Benefits of Fasting
A: In my own experience, if you're on the Standard American Diet (SAD) there are so many reasons to fast, detox, and cleanse. Meat and dairy are not for human consumption, despite what anyone tells you. At this point, with the way the collective consciousness is shifting in the universe (thank goodness), it's very fucking dumb to consume meat and dairy. There are no benefits, only serious health problems. During fasting, our bodies reverse the effects of meat and dairy. Some people experience sickness, and I'd say it's actually withdrawals, but whatever. Do your own research. It's important. I think fasting is a great way to jumpstart a meat and dairy free lifestyle. Also, have you ever broken your fast with raw fruits and veggies? Juices? The feeling is heavenly.

Q: Are you vegan?
A: Sometimes. Wanna hear something crazy? Every time I eat meat or dairy I think about how I shouldn't be eating it. Is that happening to you? I'm getting back to it. I will say when I was exclusively vegan, I felt the best I've ever felt in my life. I will also say, theres a positive way to promote the lifestyle, and while plant based eaters are more conscious than animal based eaters, we were all made in his image, lol.

Q: How do you prepare mentally?
A: So! Here's the thing! My body is literally screaming for a break. It takes our digestive system so much work to digest things they're not meant to consume, so while I have my body crying out for a break, it's almost like ...do I really need to be prepared? What'll happen next? I'll get sick and die? It's fair to say a good element of my theme, is listening to your body. I can't say it enough. Am I prepared? I'd say so. I'd say I'm ready. Thats a good word for it. Hopefully, you guys will keep me motivated. I'm doing this to show you the results. Sticking to this would be a great accomplishment for me, but a even greater step for mankind, lol.

Q: What do you do when you begin to give in?
A: Pain is weakness leaving the body. I'ma embrace it. If all else fails, I'ma have a smoothie. It's basically blended food.

Q: Are you going to workout while fasting?
A: Yes! Boxing. Get with that, fasho. Best workout ever.

Q: What are you going to do after you fast?
A: Live my best life.
A: One of my goals is to try a lot of vegan recipes that I've seen online.
A: Fast more often

Q: How can others support you while you fast?
A: Keep up with my blog, ask me questions. Send me good vibes.

Q: When are you starting?
A: Tomorrow!!! July 8th, 2018
A: Ending October 6th, 2018

Got more questions? Ask.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbs For Fasting

Here's a video to get your mind going in the right direction. I prefer buying loose herbs and storing them in jars. I visit herb shops often. Amazon is helpful too. This could seem overwhelming, so to save you time and money, I recommend  this link .

90 Days?

What Exactly Am I Doing? The goal is to abstain from eating for 90 days. To compensate, I’ll be drinking smoothies, juice, herbs, and of course plenty of  water . It’s possible I’ll have some low days along the way, and on those days, I’ll be consuming raw, plant-based foods only. Some of you will get to experience me in new depths, as I experience  myself . Some of you will be inspired to embark on your own unique journeys to optimal health, and some of you will continue eating the Standard American Diet (SAD). Why Did I Make This Decision? Sometimes you just know. My body led me to this decision after having a weird relationship with food for awhile. Some days, nothing sounded good to eat. Other days, I’d just throw my whole plate away. Our bodies are powerful systems, and if you treat them as such, you’ll  feel  the benefits. On top of the widely renowned fact that our diet has a direct affect on our physical and psychological health. What Can You Find Here On This Blog? Answ